Never put off until tomorrow what may be done today

Author: Wealthsmart Solutions | | Categories: 401K , Annuities , FAFSA , Financial Advisor , Insurance , IRA , Retirement Calculator , Retirement Planning , Tax Calculator

Financial Advisors Columbus Ohio

Ask yourself this: If you retired today, would your money last for 22 years? Because your expenses won’t drop in retirement, they shift. In fact, 85% of all medical expenses occur in retirement, which could further deplete your savings.

You may not have addressed these issues because you don’t want to give up your current lifestyle to allocate the extra money required to solve these problems. But would you be willing to contribute 25% of the money needed if you could finance the other 75% of the costs? Sound similar to how you bought your house? Watch this 3-minute video below and learn how you can provide yourself the potential to significantly increase your distributions in retirement, have more protection for yourself and your family, and use leverage to cover a significant portion of the costs.

Dave Watkins
Protecting Americas Wealth

Dave Watkins



READ MORE BLOG ARTICLES